The brand new Fibraforte F400 Sports Cabriolet is hard to match in features, quality and ride. At this price point where else can you find a new hard top sports boat powered by Volvo D4-300’s with joystick drive, Genset and Air Conditioning?
Other features rating highly on the extensively optioned specification list include:
- Spacious and comfortable Cockpit with teak deck. We are talking serious WOW factor here. The layout and functional design of this area has created an absolute entertainer’s dream.
- Gourmet aft BBQ station with bar stools, wet bar, integrated sink, and cool box.
- Massive swim platform with teak deck, integrated swim ladder and wet locker storage.
- Electric Retractable Sunroof.
- Extremely well appointed and roomy cabins both forward and midships.
- Inlaid Beech veneers and corian countertops throughout.
The F400 definitely looks the part. However do not be fooled by all of the creature comforts this boat also has some real get up and go. Topping out at 40kts the responsive sports handling ensures cornering like on rails. At the time of sea trial the conditions coming out of the Gold Coast seaway were rough to say the least, the F400 handled the sea with aplomb, felt safe, solid and rode extremely well even at speed. Full of fuel, with a half tank of water, 3000 RPM produces an easy cruise of 32kts. At this speed the engines burnt 80 LPH combined. There is a lot to be said for advantages and the economy of Volvo Diesels.
If you have not heard of Fibrafort before it is time to take a closer look. Founded in 1989 the company is South America’s largest volume boat manufacturer. To date producing over 15 000 vessels in the 16 to 44ft range. Fibrafort’s partnership with Porsche consulting has produced a high quality line of vessels that not only look sleek but are comfortable and functional with an undeniable performance pedigree. The successful collaboration has resulted in company growth at an average rate of 20% per annum since establishment. If you have considered buying a Riviera, Mustang, Sea Ray, Princess, Bavaria, Maritimo, Sunrunner, Jeanneau, Carver, Azimut, Fairline, Sealine or Beneteau take note because the value on offer here is astounding.
Become a part of the Fibrafort success story, the fully loaded F400 is a boat sure to impress, this one is ready to go now for Summer. Call Ensign Brokers today on 07 5444 3066 and book an inspection.